Consumer credit refers to all loans over $ 200 and / or repaid in more than 90 days, with the exception of home loans. It can therefore be a need for credit without proof, a car loan or a loan to carry out work. We will see how to get fast consumer credit, without giving up on the best rate.
Fast consumption credit: how long to get the money?
Several laws regulate consumer credit. One of them obliges the lender to verify that the credit will be repaid, by asking for supporting documents. Here is what you need to know when looking for a fast consumer loan:
- The lender cannot release the funds before the eighth day, in order to meet the minimum reflection period.
- Online consumer credit organizations generally provide an immediate response in principle, and give their final opinion quickly.
- Using a comparator makes it possible to avoid finding fast consumer credit, but much too expensive.
It must be borne in mind that the eight-day period to obtain the money for a rapid loan is incompressible. It is therefore not over this period of time that we will accelerate things, but rather on all sides. The objective in a fast consumer credit search is to receive an immediate positive opinion. It is even better if this opinion comes from the organization offering the best APR rate on the market.
Compare to save time and limit costs
Our credit comparator has been designed to offer rapid consumer credit at the best APR rate. Connected to the main organizations, it is able to question them all together in a single request. It only remains for us to sort the best APR rates, to offer only the cheapest consumer credit formulas. Let’s detail the three steps to follow in order to get an immediate response at the best rate:
- Select your need for consumer credit (personal loan, car loan, work), the amount and the duration of repayment desired.
- Complete the credit questionnaire, integrating the basic information necessary to obtain rapid consumer credit.
- We automatically question the organization offering the best consumer credit rate. When the request is left pending (under study), it is possible to obtain a favorable opinion by soliciting, with a simple click, the credit organizations classified in 2nd and 3rd position.
A quick consumer credit comparison shows the cost differences between two credits, under identical conditions. We simulated a request for a 10,000 USD loan over 48 months (4 years) to realize this.
|Comparison of personal loan rates $ 10,000 over 48 months||Fixed APR rate||Monthly fees||Total cost of credit|
|Organization n ° 1||2.90%||220.73 $||595.04 $|
|Organization 2||3.90%||225,04 $||801.92 $|
|Organization n ° 3||5.70%||232,82 $||1175.36 $|
The importance of the APR rate
Our credit comparator is only based on the APR rate to rank fast consumer credit offers. It is a reliable basis when looking for cheap consumer credit. The APR, or global annual effective rate, includes the cost of interest and administration fees. It therefore identifies the real cost of a loan, with no unpleasant surprises.
How long will it take to get your consumer credit?
We have broken down the ideal fast consumer credit request, and estimated the waiting time before obtaining the requested funds.
- Credit request on a comparator and immediate response in principle: 5 minutes
- Confirmation of the fast consumption credit request from the organization offering the best rate: 24h (by email)
- Sending supporting documents and the contract online or by mail: 1 to 3 days
- Final agreement: 4-5 days on average
- Release of funds: never before the eighth day following the date of signature of the contract
It takes 12 to 15 days on average to obtain fast consumer credit.
* The waiting time is fixed at 14 days, but it is possible to reduce it to 8 by selecting the option fast consumption credit. This option is generally represented by a simple check box on the contract. When this is not the case, it must be requested directly from the organization.
Quick consumption credit using your money reserve
There is indeed a way to get instant consumer credit, but this is not a new application for credit. Holders of an active revolving credit have the possibility of requesting an immediate transfer. Revolving credit is usually a small credit. There is also talk of easy to obtain credit, at least more than a work loan or any other loan requiring justification. It is sometimes open in store, when purchasing on credit using a loyalty and payment card.
Please note that the rates charged for using your revolving credit money reserve are often high. We are talking about a rate of around 20%, close to the maximum wear rate authorized by law. Some organizations, however, offer preferential rates when using the money reserve for the first time, hoping that it will be requested again. This fast consumption credit (transfer in 24 to 48 hours) is therefore practical but not given. It is also preferable to choose the shortest possible repayment period to limit interest.
Above all, use for the purpose of dealing with significant financial difficulties is never a good idea. The risk is to find yourself regularly requesting an express transfer, only to pay exorbitant interest without ever getting out of it. This small fast consumption credit is suitable for paying an unexpected bill, paying for an exceptional purchase, etc.
Fast consumer credit: tips to save time
There are many ways to save time, starting with fast online credit applications. Banks do lag behind in their approach to fast credit. It is necessary to make an appointment with an adviser, to make a first assessment, without precise idea of the deadlines. We advise against approaching his bank when the need for money is rather urgent. Still less of another, since most conventional establishments only lend to their customers.
It is also advisable to prepare the scanned supporting documents. Here are the generally requested documents:
- Proof of address
- Salary slips (at least the last two)
- Tax notice (except in the case of a small loan)
Good to know: the legal withdrawal period is fixed at 14 days in the context of a consumer credit, including for a fast consumer credit.